All Packaging Tracking provides you the assistance for tracking your freight status. And here, you can also follow the Canada Post Tracking on this software easily. So get your status of the parcel with the help of this online portal.
Canada Post Tracking Background-
Canada Post Tracking is always passionate about their customers, employees, and the communities they serve all. And understand the values, vision and leadership manners that make them the no. 1 parcel delivery firm in Canada.
- Regular: Delivery time between 2-9 business days. Shipping time changes based on the distance between source and destination. It does not present any time warranties.
- Expedited: Parcel delivery service for business and retail customers. Faster transit times vary between 2-7 business days. Liability insurance up to 100 CAD.
- Small Packet: Your maximum weight for the USA is 1 kg, your maximum weight for other countries is 2 kg. And, there are no claims for lost packages.
- Tracked Packet International: Small packet that includes tracking and delivery confirmation. Also with insurance coverage up to 100$.
- International Parcel: These will be delivered through air and surface cargo. Delivery time is usually more than 12 days. You cannot track your parcel, and you will not receive a delivery confirmation.
- Priority Worldwide: Arrival within 2-3 business days to more than 220 countries. Signature on delivery with liability insurance of up to 100 Canadian dollars.
History of Canada Post tracking-
The company provides freight services in Canada. Royal Mail Canada was known as such until 1867. However, in the 1960s, it changed its name to Canada Post. It is currently delivering 8.4 billion dockets every day. Canada Post operates a network of 6,200 post offices. The company’s everyday operations include delivering letters, parcels, and cargo.
How to Track Canada Post Tracking?
With our allpackagetracking.com express tracking tool, you can easily get to know Canada Post Tracking online. And, if you have a pro tracing digit, you can follow the status of your delivery as well.
- Firstly, visit their official online website.
- Secondly, look at the header area.
- Thirdly, check the “Track your parcel” option on the front of the home page.
- Furthermore, enter your tracking number. After that, learn the status of your parcel.
Customer Care Number
|Address||Email Address||Phone Number||Website|
|Canada Postal Department, Canada.||N/A||1-866-607-6301||http://www.canadapost.ca/|
You can find the tracking number published on the receipt. It usually contains 16 alphanumerical numbers. Enter this number on the home page “Track your number.”
Tracking details are correct to the point of the previous update. Since the methods are mostly automatic, there is little possibility for mistakes. However, there could be a time delay before the next status update.