Gati KWE Tracking

All Packaging Tracking gives an online automated tracking system to track the Gati KWE Tracking. Moreover, you can track your parcel status rather than asking their customer care center or visiting their office. 

Enter your express tracking figure over to track and track the delivery situation of your cargo.

Gati KWE Tracking Background-

Gati Private Limited is a Mutual Investment within Gati and Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE), where KWE runs a 30% stake; it runs the remaining 70%.

As an Allcargo Company, they enable consumers to search for interconnected logistics solutions over various verticals. However, it involves NVOCC, CFS, Project Logistics, Contract Logistics, and Logistics Parks. And most significant, leveraging a global network that operates in more than 180 countries.

Services-

Gati KWE Tracking has amazing services and their main priority is to deliver things on time and as well as being safe. They have superb different types of services.

Express Distribution

With Gati-KWE’s Express Service, you can choose any of their express distribution services according to your business needs.

Gati-KWE tracking’ services are express and express plus services, which provide cost-effective and time-sensitive services for parcels, freight, and most important special cargo.

  • A unique feature of Express Plus is its ability to offer faster delivery than other surface movement services.
  • When shipments have a time-definite delivery schedule, express is a cost-effective method of moving surface cargo.
  • With Premium Plus service, you will receive your cargo within 12 hours or similarly, before noon the next day across all major Indian ports.

Warehousing Solutions

Moreover, for e-commerce companies as well as other companies, the company offers warehousing, transport, and end-to-end supply chain management services.

Freight Forwarding

As well as offering courier delivery services, GATI-KWE also offers freight forwarding. Moreover, they provide you with a live delivery status tracking tool that shows the progress of your shipments.

Gati KWE Tracking History:- 

Mahendra Agarwal founded the company in 1989. After that, in early, the company operated between Chennai and Madurai. And as well as with its global reach, after that it now has a presence in China, Singapore, Nepal, Thailand, and Hong Kong. However, in 1996, it allied with Indian Airlines to provide express delivery services.

Moreover, in 1999, the company entered into a partnership with Bhutan and the Maldives postal department.

However, an MOU was signed with China Railway Express International Logistics in the past to facilitate the movement of cargo between India and China.

Furthermore, you can find details regarding customer care, shipment tracking, and hazardous materials information on the official website.

Gati-KWE employs around 5500 people and it has a yearly turnover of nearly INR 15273 million. And most importantly, it includes more than 99% of districts in India and has a formation of more than 5000 carriers. After that, the company also has a guaranteed space across 32 airline sectors.

How to Track Gati KWE Tracking?

By using the allpackagetracking.com express tracking tool, you can easily track Gati KWE Tracking status online. Furthermore, you can check your pro tracking number and track the status of your transport.

  • Firstly, visit their official website.
  • Secondly, look at the right slider 
  • Thirdly, check the option of “Track you parcel”
  • Furthermore, enter your tracking number after that to learn the status of your parcel.

Contact

Email AddressPhone NumberAddressWebsite
customerservice@gati.com040-71204284, 27844284
Common Number: 1860-123-4284
Kothaguda, Kondapur,
Hyderabad – 500084
https://www.gati.com/

FAQs

What is the Period for Enrollment of Complaints?

Complaints can be recorded within 30 days from the delivery date

What is NCV? How much can we compensate for NCV goods?

100 INR compensation can be made for NCV good

Leave a Comment