Poslaju express tracking is the top leading carrier firm in Malaysia. Poslaju has the most extended network links and the most significant carrier fleet in Malaysia.
And all packaging tracking provides you with an amazing online tracking system to track the Poslaju express tracking.
Poslaju Express Tracking Background-
Pos Laju provides the best convenience and accessibility to connect Malaysia and beyond with its extensive delivery network coverage available to practically every geographic area in Malaysia and its presence in 1,000 strategic locations across the country.
Poslaju tracking has some amazing services for their customers:
- Same-Day and Next Day Delivery: It carries parcels and shipments on a similarly day. It is possible only in specific areas. Next day delivery alternatives secure a delivery time of 1 business day. This service is possible in all areas covered by the company.
- Standard Mail: For parcels up to 20kgs. You can discover dimension limitations on the official website. The organisation also gives a non-standard mail service.
- Mel Rakyat: It is a prepaid service for weights of not more than 50grams.
- Registered Mail: Registered mail is most satisfactory for essential documents and letters. Online tracking and proof of delivery are given. Pos Laju would be responsible for a compensation of RM92 in case the package is lost/stolen.
- Pos Ekspres: Also recognised as Xpress Drop, Pos Ekspres is a next day delivery assistance for documents.
- International Flexi-Pack: To avail of this, the customer has to buy prepaid envelopes or boxes. You can carry up to 2 kilos internationally. The client has to pack the box and hand it over to the nearest Pos Malaysia outlet.
Poslaju Express Tracking History:-
Post Laju is one of Malaysia’s leading courier companies, connecting more than 80% of populated areas with its Next Day Delivery and other services. Moreover, in Malaysia, Pos Laju has the largest courier fleet and the most comprehensive network coverage.
As well as, Pos Laju appoints more than 100 authorized agents to offer its services via IKOBANA (44 outlets), MBE (50 outlets), MPH Bookstore (15 outlets), PROTON Edar branches and dealers (21 outlets) and individual agents (66 outlets).
By extending courier coverage to areas where Pos Laju outlets are not accessible, customers can now access these services during the weekends and after hours.
How to Track Poslaju Express Tracking?
Poslaju Express Tracking can be easily tracked online through the allpackagetracking.com express tracking tool. You can also track your transport status by checking your pro tracking number.
- Firstly, visit their official website.
- Secondly, look at the right slider
- Thirdly, check the option of “Track and trace.”
- Furthermore, enter your tracking number after that learn the status of your parcel.
Customer Care Number
|Website||Phone Number||Email Address||Address|
|https://www.pos.com.my/||1300 300 300|
Overseas: +60 (0) 3 7626 1900
|firstname.lastname@example.org||5, Jalan IDA 1A, Taman Perindustrian Kip, |
Kuala Lumpur – 52200, Selangor, Malaysia
|https://www.pos.com.my/||+60 3-6185 email@example.com||31 and 33, Jalan DBP 1, Dolomite Business Park, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor|
Your choice of delivery method will determine how long it will take. It usually takes one business day for next-day deliveries. For more information on transit times, consult service guides.
Regularly, they deliver on Saturdays. Sundays and public celebrations are frequently off.